Nothing but sex - (‘Sex Teacher’ sequel)
Tayga Prompt: “Can you write a sequel? Taylor falls in love with her but for Gaga is just sex, but after she realizes that she loves him too.”
If you haven’t read Sex Teacher, you can do it HERE
It’s been two months since everything “started” between them and Taylor was now living in the same apartment with Stefani and Jesse. He moved to NYC because he wanted to continue his career as a model and actor in that place. And also, because he couldn’t take that perfect brunette out of his mind. They kept on seeing each other late in the nights to have those intense sex sessions but nothing was clear between them. They were something? No… Just friends with benefits. He already knew he was in love, he loved her and it was not hard to see that. But what about her? She loved how good he was at fucking and he learned really fast how she liked to be treated during sex, but that was all. Nothing but sex.
It was kinda hard for him because he never knew in which mood she was; she always was ignoring him and then looking for him when she wanted to make love. Well, he was making love… She was just having sex. Taylor asked Jesse about this weird “mood changing” his cousin had and he decided to help his best friend to have the girl he was in love with. The blonde guy walked to his cousin room and knocked at the door. When she told him he could come in, he entered and closed the door again to have privacy. She was painting her nails with a red passion color of polish but stopped when she saw him. He sat on the bed next to her and she looked at him frowning. Why was he there?
- We need to talk about Taylor, Stefi… - He always called her Stefi, she was like his little sister. She frowned once more and asked:
- What’s wrong with Taylor?
- You already know what’s “wrong” with him - Jesse said making those quotes with his fingers -. Don’t act like you don’t have idea. - He finished the sentence. He was like reproaching her the way she was treating his friend. In some way she knew what he was talking about but she thought maybe she was wrong and that wasn’t what he meant to say.
- No, I don’t know. Just tell me and stop acting this weird! - He was so exasperating some times…
- Stop playing with his feelings, Joanne! - He just called her Joanne? Oh, Jesse was angry… - It’s the first time he has a girlfriend! He’s changing his mind just for you. You know he doesn’t like to have girlfriends… - He was almost yelling at her and she didn’t care. But, wait a minute… Jesse said it was the first time Taylor had a girlfriend… Girlfriend?
- Girlfriend? - She asked raising an eyebrow. Was she his “girlfriend”? Really?
- I’m talking about you, silly girl! You need to st… - But she interrupted him before he could finish the sentence.
- I’m not Taylor’s girlfriend, okay? - She said in an angry tone. - We just fuck and that’s all. He’s not a little boy that can’t understand the difference between making love and having sex, c’mon… He’s grown enough to notice I just want sex and nothing else. - Stefani was so mad now. Was Jesse really creating such a huge argument for that? That was so silly. It doesn’t had sense at all.
- He knows the difference between those things but he… - And this time who interrupted Jesse’s words was Taylor. He was going to his room when he heard them talking from the corridor.
- Jesse can you leave us alone, please? - The blonde, green eyed guy got up and walked to the door. Taylor whispered a “thank you” before he could leave the room. Then he walked towards Stefani, who was now looking out the window. She turned around and looked at those blue eyes he had just for a while but then turned to the window again.
- What Jesse just said, Stefani, it was… - She interrupted again. Why she always wanted to have the last word? She turned around again and looked at him before saying:
- I know, he’s seeing love where there’s not. - Taylor sighed and started walking around the room. She was only staring at him, watching him pass his had through his curly and short hair. Suddenly, he stopped and looked at her.
-There’s not love for you, Stefani. But for me it’s different… - She opened her mouth to say something but he stopped her by saying: - Let me finish. - She walked to her bed and sat in there, now listening to that beautiful guy that was in front of her. - I already know you’re the first woman I am with. I mean, having sex or… making love for me. But there’s not another woman I want to be more than you. I still hate that boyfriend and girlfriend thing but I want to be with you. Don’t ask me why because I don’t know what you did with me, but I want it. I need it, Stefani. I understand if you don’t want the same and it will be perfect if you to tell me and let me clear what you really want… But right now I just need to tell you about how I’m feeling. I love to make you laugh, to see you smile or hear your crazy ideas for your shows. I even love when you cover your face with your beautiful hands when you have an orgasm. I love everything about you. I… - He took a deep breath and continued: - I love you. - Wow. She wasn’t expecting that at all. It was such a huge confession. He talked to her and opened his heart in an amazing way but it wasn’t what she wanted. Stefani stood up and walked towards him. Looking at his eyes, she only smiled cutely and said:
- I have a party tonight at my friend’s house, two blocks away from here… Wanna come with me? - Her voice sounded so cute! Taylor took that as a way to say “I’m gonna try it”, so he was happy with that. He accepted to go with her and before leaving her room, he gave her a little and cute kiss on her cheek making her smile again.
Later that night, they both went to that party at Stefani’s friend’s place and were having fun together, dancing, laughing and they even looked like a real couple for the people who was looking at them. After a long while dancing, they walked to the kitchen to get some drinks and Stefani saw an old friend in there…
- Hey, look at how beautiful you are tonight, baby doll. - The guy said grabbing her hand and making her turn around in her own axis, while looking at her entire body that looked even better with that short, tight and black dress. Stefani giggled and hugged him.
- Lüc… - She only said smiling. - It’s been such a long time since I saw you for the last time. - Then added with her oh-so-sexy voice. Taylor cleared his throat, making Stefani look at him and remember she wasn’t alone. - Oh, Taylor, he’s an old friend of mine… Lüc. - Lüc? Really? Old friend? Oh, he knew he was her ex. Jesse told him a lot of things about this guy and Taylor already hated him. But what matters who was he? Stefani was about to say who Taylor was and after that everything would be clear for that Lüc… Right? - And, Lüc, this is Taylor. He’s my… - She thought for a while. - My cousin’s best friend. - She said. Taylor was astonished by her words. A huge knot was now formed in his throat. He faintly smiled and after what seemed to be hours, he recovered the capacity to talk and said:
- Yes… I’m Jesse’s friend. Just that. - And shook hands with that boy Lüc. Stefani killed him with the look. She knew why he said that but in that moment she didn’t care at all. She was having a good time and he would not ruin that, no matter what he would do or what he would say.
After a long while they spent talking, Stefani with Lüc and Taylor with Lüc’s new girlfriend – who came after that “little show” her boyfriend did with his ex when they meet at the party –, he was already tired of pretending to look like he was having a good time while she was just ignoring him in the worst way. Taylor left his beer on the table and whispered an almost inaudible “I’m going home” close to her ear. She apologized with Lüc and followed him. She stopped him in the middle of the dance floor, standing in front of him.
- What is it? - She asked. - What’s wrong with you?
- What’s wrong with me?
- Yes, what’s wrong with you. - She repeated once again.
- I’m tired, Stefani. Why are you so complicated? Why do I have to tell you all the time that I need you? If you don’t want to be with me just tell me and we’re going to stop this right here and right now. - Stefani could notice how much she was hurting him and she hated herself for that. Taylor looked at her one more time and she didn’t say a word, so he started walking to the door to leave the house with his dignity touching the floor. It was enough for him, he did what he could but she didn’t seem to car about it. That was what he thought… She sighed when she noticed she wouldn’t be anything without him, she was in love too and she was about to lose him because it took so much time to her to know what were her feelings for him. She turned around and followed him.
- Wait, Taylor… Please, wait. - She said grabbing his arm and making him look at her. Stefani took a deep breath and grabbed his face between her tiny hands before kissing him passionately. She didn’t care everyone was looking at them. Lüc and this girl, Cecilia, were amazed by the situation too, but Stefani didn’t care. She just wanted to fix what she did. She wanted to let Taylor know what she felt for him…
They were now in the apartment, in his room, making love on his bed… Yes, making love. I wasn’t just sex anymore. They couldn’t stop kissing. They were addicted to each other’s lips. Looking into their eyes, they could said everything without words… Just staring at the other. But it wasn’t enough.
- I love you so much, Stefani. - He said sweetly and pecked her lips for the millionth time.
- I’m a really complicated woman. I am like those things that came without any instruction manual but I’m gonna try it and I’ll do it for you, for us… I love you, and I love you with all my heart, Taylor. - She smiled and he did the same. They hugged once again and then completed that amazing moment with an intense and passionate kiss that was, at the same time, really full of love.
(Here is it! I hope you like it :3 I have to thank to my beautiful and perfect taygalover that helped me a lot with this fic. I love you, Andy ♥ And I love you all too, guys!)
Q:When are you post?
In some hours, I’m busy rn :(
Q:When are you post the sequel of "Sex teacher"?
I wanted to post today night but my niece born this morning and I’ll be at the hospital… so it will be posted tomorrow, baby :)